We are always looking for new applicants. The following fields are what we're looking for.
- This job requires an understanding of the Japanese language enough to translate things with relative ease.
- This job requires some experience in typesetting. We want good-looking subs, after all.
- This requires no experience. Other members will help with the basics.
- Quality Check
- There are two categories of quality checking we're looking for.
- Basic (no Japanese knowledge needed)
- TL Check (makes sure the TL didn't mess up)
- Makes sure the text is fluent and readable and checks for alternate wording.
If you don't see any current projects that you would like to work on, you can always start a new project with other members.